Excited for a weekend of networking with the coolest people and mentors, competing for incredible prizes, and coding solutions for the real world? UCSB's 4th annual hackathon is ready for you all... Mark your calendars for January 19th-21st! Students of all backgrounds and skill sets welcome :)
Get PUMPED AF because this means:
- A 36 hour adrenaline rush from problem solving, coding, and collaborating
- Hands-on experience using company tech and hardware not accessible elsewhere
- Getting mentored by industry professionals from companies like Google and SpaceX
- Developing your skill set from workshops
- Starting off the new year with a mini beach getaway
- FREE food, snacks, and drinks all weekend (just one less adult responsibility to worry about)
- Did we mention you'll be coding in paradise?
CEO of Podcast Addict
Software Engineer at Google & Founder of DubHacks
Machine Learning Engineer at Bloomberg
What type of technical challenges did the group deal with?
How unique and innovative is the demo? Can it be found in previous submissions?
How useful is this demo based on the problem they are trying to solve?
Is the project visually appealing? Does the project have a pleasant user experience?
Are you blown away by what you see?